Thursday, October 29, 2009

Book Reviews Offered on This Blog

Recently I decided to open this site to non-mystery books related book reviews, mostly in the contemporary or romance area. Still fiction, but just not the mystery/murder/police procedural/cozy mysteries I have been doing as Mystery Books Editor on BellaOnline and the reviews I post on Amazon.

If anyone is interest in having a book reviewed on this site, with a similar review on Amazon, please let me know. I enjoying reading and writing, and writing a book review helps me do just that.

In the meantime, I'll also write about writing and anything to do with how to write, when, where, etc. Basically, whatever ideas come to mind that have to do with the craft of writing. I know there is a ton of information on the web, so I hope that I can offer something unique in some way.

I feel like this blog keeps changing gears every once in a while, but ultimately, it will end up where it is supposed to go.

Take care, everyone. Hope to hear from you soon.

No comments: