Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Changing Times

Times they are a-changing. I've closed all my websites and am returning to Blogger. Keeping life simple is my main agenda at the moment.

I am also leaving BellaOnline Mystery Books after eight years. I've enjoyed every minute and every book I've reviewed.

I'm still reviewing mystery books, but the main written reviews will be placed on this site and a couple of other sites as well.

I learned how to read at a very young age according to my mother. She said I was six-weeks old when I visited a library for the first time, although it took me longer to learn how to read. The library was across the street from our home, and my mother couldn't wait any longer to grab a few new books.

As many of you know, I am contacting the wonderful book publishers and promoters to let them know of the change, and that we always welcome a good story.

I'm also in the midst of changing the look of this site and hope we can get settled in as soon as possible.

If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to let me know.

Take care.

No comments: