Monday, December 1, 2008

Daily Dose of DailyLit.com Recap

Well, I wrote earlier this month about the daily dose of Pride and Prejudice I received as an email.

It is time to 'fess up and reveal the truth. I got so involved in the story that I spent last weekend clicking on next installment until I had read the whole book. So much for daily installments.

I was really surprised that I got so involved in the novel, but the characters came alive to me and I had to find out what happened next. Mr. Darcy became my favorite character and I am so glad everything worked out in the end. Now I would like to see the movie version.

Not sure what my next daily lit dose will be - think I will check out the site today and see what I come up with next. Hopefully I won't get so involved that I spend a day and a half just reading. Of course, that certainly hasn't happened before. ;>)

How about you? Have you ever gotten so caught up in a story you couldn't put it down? Which story was it?

No comments: