Friday, January 9, 2009

BellaOnline Mystery Books Editor - Yeah!

Just found out early this a.m. that I "graduated" from the BellaOnline Mystery Books Editor training. Now I have a three-month launch period, then I will be off and running...that is reading and writing.

I am very excited about the future as I funnel down my focus. I have blogs and websites all over the place, but I am narrowing my vision for 2009. The Mystery Books site and the Elder Care Cafe dot net site will take priority at this time.

That said, next week is the first Book-in-a-week session for 2009. Moe and company are putting the finishing touches on our new web home. If you would like to join us, here is the link.

Here is a blurb from Moe, our illustrious, dedicated and hard-working moderator:

It is an honor to be listed in the Writer's Digest 101 Best Websites for Writers for 2006, 2007 and 2008.

Our motto continues to be BIC HOK TAM, which means butt in chair, hands on keyboard, typing away madly. This is the best way we know of to get any writing done.

We hope you will join us in meeting our writing goals.


There you have it - two great websites - one geared toward reading and the other focused on writing. Hope you have the opportunity to visit both.

Take care and see you soon!

No comments: