Monday, October 13, 2008

Monday Morning Writer


As an avid fan of new beginnings, I love Mondays. I always feel like I get a fresh start at the beginning of every day, week, month, and year. As an early morning riser, with coffee at hand, some of my best ideas are able to surface.

This week looks very promising as I venture into new waters. More details to follow, but I am applying for an online editor spot on a huge website.

Also, completed another successful BIW, this time with a total of 59 pages. I have gone over the 100 mark, but with my current Squidoo addiction and caregiver duties, I will settle for over 50 pages.

If you are a writer, check out Book-in-a-Week. Join Moe and the gang once a month as they write like crazy to reach their predetermined goal. Much is accomplished when writing within an active and encouraging group.

Do you have a favorite online writing group? Let us know in the comment section and we will check it out. Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: