Friday, October 17, 2008

A Writing Week in Review


This has been a busy writing week. With more blogs than is probably practical, plus a website to get ready to sell, this early morning writer has a lot on her hands, so to speak. Time for a brief break in one of my favorite Adirondack chairs. (I sense another Squid lens in the making.)

Two articles were published this week at Associated Content. One on space heater safety and the other on fireplace safety. Both important articles with winter on the horizon.

Also, submitted an article on holiday baking for diabetics, and have two to write today about decorating nursing home rooms, one about holiday decorations.

Numerous blog posts at Elder Care and Potpourri, as well as entries on the Elder Care Cafe dot net.

Also applied for an editor position on a women's website. Hopefully I will receive good news in the coming week.

And then there is Squidoo - what can I say! My new favorite love. I have a number of ideas for more lenses. So much to do, so little...

How is your writing going? What were you able to accomplish this week? Please feel free to share in the comment section, and thanks for visiting.

No comments: