Friday, October 24, 2008

Where Did The Time Go?


Another Friday and another wrap-up. I intended to post more on this blog this week, but other writing, and reading, ate up the time.

Signed up for NaNoWriMo 2008. Already have the story plan and am almost mentally ready to go. After a successful run last year, my first time, I am excited to get back on that particular horse and ride out the month.

On Squidoo, I started an Edith meme. The first of many is a lens about Edith Piaf. Learned a lot about her, listened to her music, and am glad I am working on this project. As long as it takes me to do one lens, perfectionist that I am, I decided to just work on one a week. That way I don't take too much time away from my money writing ops.

Checked out Constant Content and Helium, as well as rethought Ezines.com. So many places to try and so little time and original ideas. I do not want to spread myself too thin, but want to make sure I am optimizing my time.

Again published on AC. Also, for NOR, finished one book review and just read another book yesterday. Will write the review and post today.

All told, a busy week as we also had a couple of appointments for Dad. Blogged on several sites and narrowing down my favorites. Not sure where the rest will end up, but I love blogging and hope to continue for some time.

Also, I am reading Duma Key by Stephen King. Fascinating book!

What did you write this week? Where is it located - so we can check it out? Read any good books lately?

No comments: